How much is an old phone worth? It depends on many things. Fortunately, there are excellent tools you can use to assess the value of an older smartphone.
Both Android devices and iPhones are included in this incredible resource. It uses real quotes from actual refurbishers and trade-in retailers to get information such as carrier, storage capacity and condition. Before selling or giving away your old phone, click or click here to learn what to do with your old phone.
If you wish to trade, this site is for you. Read on for all the details.
Buy or sell smartphones on UpTradeIt
UpTradeIt can be used in several ways. You can check the tool to see the value of your old smartphone, and even trade or sell it for cash. Alternatively, you can buy used equipment from someone else to save on upgrades without paying the full retail cost.
To see the value of your old phone, visit the UpTradeIt website to use its in-browser phone trade-in calculator.To get started, click trade-in/sale and select a phone category, including Apple, Samsung, or Google.
- Next, click get a quote button.
- Now you can choose whether you want to trade in your device or sell it for cash.You will also choose your carriertelephone storage space what (Health status inside.
- Once you enter this information, you’ll see how much you can earn through different trade-in retailers, including Apple, major phone carriers, and more. Selecting the cash option will reveal the value of your device at the time of sale.
The process takes seconds, and you’ll know exactly what you’re getting when you take the plunge. You can also see other people selling cell phones through various channels on the web. Start over from the home page.But this time in buy a cell phone title.
- choose apple, Samsungor Google.
- beat see more button to find each listing in your category.
- Search for devices or browse using filters.
You’ll find many reviews and phone value ratings that help compare gadgets. This online tool is free to use and can be a lifesaver for those interested in upgrading but not sure where to start.
Tips for Selling Your Old Phone
For those looking to maximize the value of their trade-in returns, our top recommendations include:
- Clean your phone before making a transaction.
- Use a case for the entire time you have it.
- Use a plastic screen protector (and have the seller put it on for you!).
- Keep the box and everything that originally came with the device.
you may also like: Need some extra cash?15 jobs you can do from home